This series consists of six (6) lessons and one (1) review lesson. When you are complete with this series, students will be able to answer at least twenty-four (24) critical questions regarding the resurrection of Jesus.
Once you have gone through the Reliability of Scripture series, this series should be next on your list. By revealing the clear evidence for the resurrection of Jesus, you will continue to solidify the student’s belief in Scripture and Christianity. This series takes you on a wonderful journey of analysis of what can possibly explain the accepted facts surrounding Jesus’ death, burial, empty tomb, post-death sightings and the disciples’ transformed lives.
Video preparation guides are included with each lesson.
This series consists of six (6) lessons and one (1) review lesson. When you are complete with this series, students will be able to answer at least twenty-four (24) questions regarding the resurrection of Jesus.
- Lesson 1 – What Changed
- What changed between Jesus’ crucifixion and the beginning of the Church?
- Lesson 2 – Stolen Body
- Is it possible that the disciples stole Jesus’ body from the tomb?
- Lesson 3 – Wrong Tomb
- Is it possible that everyone went to the wrong tomb?
- Lesson 4 – Substitute
- Is it possible that Jesus was not the person who died on the cross?
- Lesson 5 – Did Not Die
- Is it possible that Jesus did not really die on the cross?
- Lesson 6 – Hallucinations
- Is it possible that the post-resurrection encounters were hallucinations?
- Lesson 7 – Review questions and discussion
These lessons are purpose built according the the TESTED is Trained Format illustrated in the book TESTED; A New Strategy for Keeping Kids in the Faith. The packet is in Adobe PDF format.
After purchasing, you will receive a download link in your email.