This series consists of six (6) lessons and one (1) review lesson. When you are complete with this series, students will be able to answer at least thirty (30) critical questions regarding the origin and development of life.
The origin and design of life is one of the most important subjects we can study with our youth. There are only two real choices to explain how we got here; 1. Designed by God or 2. Evolution by chance. The implications of accepting that we developed by random forces of nature means that there is no God, and if there is no God, then there is no purpose, meaning or value to life. This important series helps ground kids in the knowledge that we were designed by God for a purpose. Spoiler alert – all of the scientific evidence points to design.
Video preparation guides are included with each lesson.
This series consists of six (6) lessons and one (1) review lesson. When you are complete with this series, students will be able to answer at least thirty (30) questions regarding the origin and development of life.
- Lesson 1 – Life from Non-Life
- Explore evidence regarding the possibility of life coming from non-living material.
- Lesson 2 – Theory of Evolution
- Exploring the the fact that finches are still finches.
- Lesson 3 – Micro vs. Macro Evolution
- Evolution threw a gutter ball.
- Lesson 4 – DNA
- There is no chance that chance stands a chance.
- Lesson 5 – Fossils
- Using fossil evidence as evidence for a sudden beginning to life.
- Lesson 6 – Irreducible Complexity
- Eye-opening design at the microscopic level which eliminates evolution as a possibility.
- Lesson 7 – Review questions and discussion
These lessons are purpose built according the the TESTED is Trained Format illustrated in the book TESTED; A New Strategy for Keeping Kids in the Faith. The packet is in Adobe PDF format.
After purchasing, you will receive a download link in your email.