TELLING OUR KIDS, “THE BIBLE SAYS SO” IS NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE
Kids are swimming in secular education and they believe that which is supported by evidence. You are going to learn how to transform your teens and the others you teach into committed Christians in spite of the challenges. Granted, it’s the Holy Spirit doing his work, but you are removing obstacles which keep our youth from responding.
- You will prepare Christians who don’t just trip over the finish line of salvation and hang on like an old post-it note, but those capable of taking the gospel to the world and to their next door neighbor.
- If you are a parent who is ready to take your child’s spiritual education into your own hands or you’ve been trying to do so with limited results, then you are in the right place.
- If you are a pastor or youth pastor that is facing the brutal reality that the majority of kids raised in the church leave and never return after high school, you are in the right place.
- If you are frustrated with fluff, mad at mediocrity and determined to produce Kingdom results instead of worldly wanderers, then this book is your guide.
- If you say, “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I’M GOING TO DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO ENSURE MY KIDS’ SALVATION!” then welcome to the resistance.
In this book, you will find step-by-step instructions how to fight the onslaught of the secular world and save our kids. This isn’t a marketing ploy or a teaser to get you to buy something else. It’s all here. If you will enact the suggestions in this book you will have dramatic results with your kids and those you teach. And you don’t have to spend a dime.